Queue Detailed Reports display details about each queue call.
Queue calls are not simple:
- first some CallerID enters some queue
- than agents start ringing
- if some of them pick up, then the call is established, and SAM Reports 2 reports it as a successful call:
- then, a call may be transferred
- or ended by an agent
- or maybe caller has ended the call
- if no one picks up it’s a failed call:
- maybe a timeout occurred
- or a caller has abandoned a call
- or maybe there was an external error
All that information is available in this report.
On the image above you see a default layout displayed when you pressed the button on the “Detailed Reports” screen.
You can further customize this layout by using grouping, choosing which fields are present in the report and filtering. To learn more about detailed reports in general you can go to the “Detailed Reports” section.
Each queue call can show a drill down of it’s details. You choose one of the call details commands (marked on the image above).
You may not need this kind of a report often, but when you do, I’m sure that flow chart helps a lot. It displays the call in a visual and easy understandable manner.